Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick Days

Today I took a sick day.  I hesitated to do it because I'm not hacking out a lung, don't want to get too behind in work, and hate having to call in, but I really needed to.  I should have yesterday.  I felt like rubbish all day.  I was able to get my work done and interact well with others, but I felt uncomfortable.  My stomach was acting up and, in addition, I've had a sore throat and cough for a few days.  I also feel like I'm burning up at times.  Because my job revolves around communication, and because I don't want to get any worse, I took today as a day of rest.  I slept in, had a cup of tea, and plan to gargle salt water and just relax.  I should also use my neti pot.  I think my sore throat is due to a nasal drip.  Yuck.

Sometimes I guess you just need such a time - a day in.  Today is a good day to work on Magic 1.  I really need to finish that course.  I've been working on it for months...

( For My LJ Friends: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment