Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally getting the show on the road...

This is a new blog to go along with my website Grey Catsidhe's Den. I have an lj, but it is more personal. I did have another blog but for various reasons I have decided to create a new one. The others... I didn't like the format of the program or my username was not reflective of me. Anyway... I may take some of the old entries and post them here at some point.

Anyway, I'm a Druid in Ár nDraíocht Féin. I've been in the organization for... three years I think. I really enjoy the community and the balanced approach. It's comfortably between reconstructionism and Neo-Paganism.

I live in Northern NY. Way, way upstate to the point that I'm nearly in Canada. I used to live in Central NY where a small but vibrant Pagan culture was forming. I am maintaining close contact with my Pagan family in Central NY (Syracuse and Utica), but also keep my eye open for Pagans in the North Country. There is supposed to be a UU chapter of CUUPs here but I've yet to check it out. I've also heard tell of Pagans in the nearby Fort Drum. But, for now, unless I'm going to my grove Syracuse or the open network in Utica, I'm solitary.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment