Friday, August 6, 2010

Wish List and Smudge Sticks

I can't wait until I'm getting regular paychecks again.  I'll feel like I can genuinely buy some of the things I would like for wildcrafting:


  • coconut oil
  • arrowroot 
  • bees wax
  • resins
  • various essential oils
  • various glass and metal containers containers
  • charcoal rounds
I want to be able to make more of my own salves, tinctures, beauty products, cleaning products, and incense.  

Today I harvested some juniper and created smudge sticks.  They look lovely and are currently hanging in my art/ritual room to dry as you can see in the photo below.  My coughing hasn't stopped (although I think it's getting better) so long meditation is difficult and trance is out of the question.  That doesn't mean I can't be productive and spiritual!




( For My LJ Friends: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment