Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy Busy

Life has been so busy recently.  Since Pagan Pride Day, I feel like my schedule has been full of non-stop action.  Work, two equinox celebrations, Pagan meetings, more work, car hunting, grocery shopping, cleaning, pot lucks, Dungeons and Dragons ...  I feel like, even when I have a spare moment, I don't have the energy for artistry or meditation.  I still do my devotional every evening, though, and that helps keep me connected.  Last weekend saw me at Muin Mound for the Equinox ritual, and that counted as my weekly formal rite.  This weekend I will make time for another on my own and I'm thinking about using it to meditate.  I really need to stop and do nothing  but focus on my breath.

The lack of art depresses me.  I bought some materials to use for wildcrafting and sewing - I just have to have the time and energy.  I'm also trying to decide what I want to do for a Samhain costume.  Muin Mound is having a contest and, while I have no particular need to win, I think it's a wonderful excuse to make a new outfit.  I'm thinking about being a fairy.  It's not particularly original, but I want something whimsical and nice enough to wear to work.

( For My LJ Friends: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment