Tuesday, May 18, 2010

History had it wrong!

Who says we know little about the Celts?  Psh!  Civilization IV has taught me everything I need to know!  Let me reveal what I learned:

The Celts founded Hinduism, Taoism, and Confucianism.  They built the Great Pyramids, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, and Broadway.  They invented gun powder and rock 'n' roll.  They successfully completed the Manhattan Project.  They conquered and destroyed China.  They were pioneers in liberalism and environmentalism.  They constructed the world's first space elevator.  Their immortal leader eventually became president of the United Nations (which it also invented).

Everything I thought I knew was wrong...




[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

1 comment:

  1. it's especially awesome when Rome dies out early on lol

    ReplyDelete