Friday, May 7, 2010

Website Envy and Other Things

I felt really ill yesterday due to hormonal issues.  I accomplished nothing after work.

I don't feel fully restored tonight, but I've already been more productive than yesterday!  I did some work on a doll and did a quick ritual to promote healing in the areas surrounding the oil spill.  CedarLight Grove is encouraging everyone to take part, even if it's just through meditation.

Speaking of CedarLight Grove, do they not have an amazing website?  I hate to say this, because I'm very proud of my grove otherwise, but I totally have website envy.  Ours looks really out of date...  Heck, even some of the information is old.  I don't even want to link to it right now because it's kind of embarrassing...  I really want to offer Skip a hand but, at the same time, I don't want to step on any toes...  Maybe he's just been really, really busy with ArchDruid business and, now that he's "retired," he'll have more time for that?    I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

In other news, I'm trying to clean the house.  My family is visiting this weekend and hubby and I have been so lazy!  Despite the existence of a designated "art room," we tend to bring most of our projects into the living room.  I think the problem is a lack of surface area in the art room.  I'm going to be keeping my eyes open for a table to put in there.  Maybe that will help?

[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment