Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meh

I'm having a "meh" week.  I don't know if it's my body readjusting to a medication/hormones, fatigue from a busy weekend, the waning moon, or a combination of all of that.  I've been very lazy outside of work.  I've managed to exercise a little, water my garden, and began organizing my notes for different study programs.  Otherwise I've wasted time online and played Civilization IV: Warlords.


Hubby and I are nearly finished with the first season of "Rome."  It's a lot like "The Tudors" but set in in the titular city and during the rise of Julius Caesar.  Also like "The Tudors," it's not historically accurate.  All the same, it's a lot of fun.  The costumes and sets are magnificent.  My husband, who finds "The Tudors" somewhere between boring and hilarious for all the wrong reasons, really likes "Rome."  I think it has something to do with the two soldiers, Verenus and Pullo.  They're interesting characters who get into amusing situations.



[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

1 comment:

  1. oh, Civ4... it will suck away the hours of the day so fast it's dinnertime before you know it.
    (But Beyond the Sword is also awesome :P)

    ReplyDelete