Friday, May 28, 2010

'Twas the night before Wellspring...

I guess I'm as ready for Wellspring as I'll ever be.  I spent the last several hours rushing to get tags on my dolls, clothes packed, and a car rented.  It's supposed to be in the 80s all week and I just can't tolerate being in a hot car without AC for five and a half hours...

I emailed Skip last night about just giving him the W-9 rather than scanning and emailing it.  I feel weird emailing something with my social security number on it, you know?  A game account of mine was recently hacked and it made me feel concerned about security.  I haven't heard back from him about it so I hope it's okay!

Ok...  here's hoping I can get some sleep!  I'm so excited to meet other ADFers and have a fun, Pagan time!

[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment