Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lunar Challenge

My friend Katrina challenged me to keep track of/honor/contemplate the phases of the moon and how it effects my emotions and such. Since leaving Wicca, I haven't really done much with the moon besides silently stand in awe of it and find it beautiful. I've always felt energized by the full moon, but I haven't given it much other thought. ADF doesn't take any official stance on the moon. The Henge of Keltria has lunar festivals however, so it's not unheard of for modern Druids. I decided to give it a shot.

I could have done a better job keeping track of things in January. I have decided to blog more about it here. Overall, despite my illness this past week, the waxing moon has found me feeling more creative. I've been working on several projects after a brief lull. I wonder if I work on fewer things during the waning and dark moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment