Monday, January 25, 2010

Rain rain rain

I mentioned in my last post that I have an ear infection. I got a prescription from the doctor and it's helping a lot. I feel my body fighting back and feeling better bit by bit.

Last night it started to rain. When I woke up today it was still raining. Most of the snow has been washed away, just like my sickness. There's a literary term for this... When writers link the occurrences of the natural world to their own... It's escaping me at present...

Anyway, for some reason the rain has further invigorated me. As soon as I looked out the window, I thought "spring!" and felt some sort of emotional/chemical reaction in my being.

We are almost out of the dark half of the year. As much as I enjoy snow, it makes my heart skip a beat for soon it will be Beltaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment