Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions?

I'm going to put in more of an effort when it comes to bringing reusable bags with me while shopping. I need to remember to say "no thank you" when a cashier starts to bag an item. If I forget my bags, I need to buy less and carry it out in my hands/purse or not purchase anything at all. That would certainly help my wallet. :P

I also want to only buy eco-friendly cleaning products and even attempt to make some of my own.

Also, I want to learn to bike. This sounds so stupid, I'm sure, but I rarely biked as a youngster. I was scared without training wheels so I gave up. Now I'm more determined than ever to improve so that I can bike to work. (When it's not crappy out.)

In addition, I want to continue the environmentally friendly practices I'm developing - composting, gardening more and more, recycling, using cloth towels more than paper, etc... I'm proud of how far I've come. It's both a little and a lot... I guess.

Spiritually I want to spend more time meditating and even improve my divinatory practices. I really let those fall to the wayside.

Happy secular New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment