Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Musical Meme Catch up

Day 6 - A song that reminds me of a certain event.



"The Hills They are Hallow" by Damh the Bard.  It reminds me of Wellspring.  :)

Day 7 - A song that I can dance to



"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, or really just about any song by her.  I love her style of dress, music, and dance.  To me it's all about being true to yourself.  Sure she may not dress or dance like most other people, but it's refreshing.  I can't help but move when I hear her work.

Day 8 - A song that makes me fall asleep

This is a tricky one...  I generally cannot fall asleep to any music...  I'm going to skip this one.  If I think of something, I'll come back to it.

Day 9 - A song from my favorite band



"Helter Skelter" by the Beatles.  It's one of my favorite songs by them.  I always have to sing and shake my head when I hear it.


Day 10 - A song that no one would expect me to love


"The Little Drummer Boy" - Performed by Celtic Women in this video.  It's one of my favorite holiday songs and I think it's what Christmas is supposed to really be about.  It's such a beautiful story, too.  I try and remember this song when I get mad at Christianity in general and think about all the Christians I know who are more in touch with this simple message than all the crap that is out there.

Day 11 - A song that describes me



This could be seen as a cop-out, but I really couldn't think of anything better.  Everything else is probably more how I would like to be seen or completely inaccurate.


Woo!  I think I'm all caught up.  Sorry for the huge post!  Remember, if you're on lj, you can't see the videos unless you actually click on the below link and go to my blog.


Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - A song that makes you happy
Day 03 - A song that makes you sad
Day 04 - A song that reminds you of someone

Day 05 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 07 - A song that you can dance to
Day 08 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 09 - A song from your favorite band
Day 10 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 11 - A song that describes you
Day 12 - A song from your favorite album
Day 13 - A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 14 - A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 15 - A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 16 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 17 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 18 - A song that makes you laugh





[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment