Sunday, June 13, 2010

Of Visits, Traveling Altars, and Color

I'm back from a lovely weekend in the Mohawk Valley.  I was able to visit my family and some friends who graciously invited me over for tea.

I stayed true to my oath (vow?  Perhaps I should have gone to Seamus' workshop at Wellspring...) and performed a full ritual this week.  Because I was away from my altar I used my traveling altar.  I had been using the little dishes some tea lights came in as offering bowls.  When the candles were used, I decorated them with different designs.  I offered some oil Friday evening as part of my ritual.  Actually, that was pretty much all I had to offer because I can't fit much in the little box that is my traveling altar.  I left the oil in the dish over night and it seems to have weakened the plastic.  I'll have to rethink this...

In other news, I tweaked the color of the links.  It should look better!


[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

2 comments:

  1. It was great to see you! Do visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing you both as well! I can't wait to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete