Friday, June 4, 2010

Musical Meme

Day 12 - A song from my favorite album  
Hmmm...  This is kind of tricky.  I like a lot of bands...




I think I'll have to choose "Ready Steady Go" from the Smile album by L'Arc-en-Ciel. They're one of my favorite bands and I've already used two or three Beatle songs for this meme... This song is probably one of L'Arc's best and most well-known thanks to "Full Metal Alchemist." It always makes me happy.



Day 13 - A song I listen to when I'm angry.


Hmmm...  I tend not to listen to much when I'm angry.  I usually just take a shower or try to watch something funny...


But if I were to get really angry about something - like a social cause or something like that - and I had to fight for my rights or beliefs, I can see this song being really motivating.  It's called "Morrigan" by Omnia.







I still get goosebumps whenever I listen to it...


















Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - A song that makes you happy
Day 03 - A song that makes you sad
Day 04 - A song that reminds you of someone

Day 05 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 07 - A song that you can dance to
Day 08 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 09 - A song from your favorite band
Day 10 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 11 - A song that describes you
Day 12 - A song from your favorite album
Day 13 - A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 14 - A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 15 - A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 16 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 17 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 18 - A song that makes you laugh











[ For my LJ friends, please visit me at: http://adfcatprints.blogspot.com/ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment